Hi Everyone,
Sorry for the delay in posting - I recently hosted Christmas at my house for the first time and it took a little more planning and work than I thought! Every day I appreciate my parents' efforts more and more...
I have been very busy on the real estate front too; in fact I've been surprised at how many people are using the Christmas holiday to look for homes on Salt Spring. I had always thought of the island as a little sleepy this time of year, and while that is the case in most businesses, it sure doesn't apply to real estate. I, personally, have a handful of buyers who were only available to view property between Christmas and New Years. I can't imagine the overall level of activity in the real estate community right now.
It's not uncommon for sellers to take their homes off the market for anywhere from a week to a month around Christmas just to afford themselves a little peace over the holidays - but after seeing the number of clients I alone have that are viewing actively right now, I couldn't recommend it - even though I can understand the desire.
Anyhow - back to work for me.
Hope you and yours had are having a terrific holiday, and I wish you all a prosperous and happy new year!
All the best - Neacol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment