Friday, February 15, 2008

Busy Winter Market

Hi all,

Well, I've said it before, and I'll say it again - I cannot believe the amount of activity this market on this island has seen in the past few months. December and January are normally the sleepy months of year in any market, and February often sees a bit of a warm up - but the market here on Salt Spring barely paused for Christmas this year. I recently scheduled ten viewing appointments (all mid-range in price) - and literally half of them already had some sort of offer in place.

If you've been waiting for the busy season to list your home - don't wait any longer. Folks are looking and buying now.

Same goes if you've been waiting to buy - prices are still going slowly but steadily up with no signs of reversing and BC is fast becoming known as one of the safest places for real estate investment in North America. If you're waiting for prices to drop, I'd seriously advise you to think again - you may be waiting indefinitely.

All the best - N

No comments: